– If you have an idea of what you want your website to look like, BWT can create it from scratch to your specifications. Custom web site design can be static (text and images) or dynamic (content pulled from a database such as MS Access, MYSql, MSSQL).
– Total e-commerce sales in the US for 2011 were estimated at $194.3 billion. E-commerce web sites are sites designed for users to do business online – basically an online store. Online stores keep your product information and customer information through the use of secure databases and using secure certificates. They allow users to purchase your products or services via the web. Online stores are a great way to increase revenue.
– How do you get your website to show up when a user types a query into a search engine? Search engine optimization is the process of building or updating a web page or website using guidelines that will help the page or site be ranked higher (show up) by search engines. We are certified to get the improved search engine rankings your site needs to compete. There are thousands of signals that search engines look at when determining which sites should appear in query results. We can help ensure those signals are sending the right message. Sites should not be built or optimized only for search engines. They should be built and optimized for the user.
– Many people use WordPress and blog interchangeably. While WordPress was originally designed for blogs, it has become a much more robust platform. Many Fortune 1000 company websites are built entirely on WordPress or other content management platforms. Whether you need a blog to showcase your expertise on a topic, get more content on your website, interact with your customers or followers, or all of the above, we can develop a solution to meet your content management needs.
– BWT graphic designers play many roles, such as designing the site to be developed, designing logos, print ads, brochures, and web graphics just to name a few.
– Have you ever wondered if www.MygreatIdea.com is available for purchase? We can help you search for, choose, and purchase the right domain name.
– After your web site is developed you need to put it on the web for the world to see. We can assist you with setting up hosting for your web site for a low monthly fee.
– Do you have a list of customers or prospects you’d like to get in touch with? We can create monthly e-newsletters with the content you specify or a flyer showcasing new products, open houses, or upcoming sales. We can even help email it to your prospect list if you wish.
If you have online marketing needs, please contact us today to learn more about our web services.